ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] cann't compile xintface

Hello,
Could you help me on this?
I try to compile xintface to get information about variable INTFACE in
Bmake.inc file, but when I type in 'make xintface', I got:
g77 -o /home/flamingo/BLACS/INSTALL/EXE/xintface Fintface.o Cintface.o
Fintface.o: In function `MAIN__':
Fintface.f:(.text+0xf): undefined reference to `_gfortran_set_options'
Fintface.f:(.text+0x28): undefined reference to `_gfortran_stop_numeric'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [/home/flamingo/BLACS/INSTALL/EXE/xintface] Error 1

So I cannot compile xintface. Is there something missing in library?
Thanks a lot in advance.

Sincerely,
Gang