ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] T3D Version of LAPACK/SCALAPACK Available?

Hello,

I'm working on a T3D code that was developed in the early-mid 1990s that I need
to run on an SGI Altix. I'm told there are calls to LAPACK that don't exist in
the current version of the library. Do you have a version of LAPACK/SCALAPACK
that uses the following syntax from this old code? Example:

OLD T3D CODE CALL:

     >  CALL PCGESVX(ICNTXT,NEQ,NB,ZMAT,LDZ,XVEC,WRK,LDWRK,IPIV,INFO,
     >               RCOND)

CURRENT LAPACK/SCALAPACK CALL?:

       SUBROUTINE PCGESVX( FACT, TRANS, N, NRHS, A, IA, JA, DESCA, AF, IAF,
JAF, DESCAF, IPIV, EQUED, R, C, B, IB, JB, DESCB, X, IX, JX,
                           DESCX, RCOND, FERR, BERR, WORK, LWORK, RWORK,
LRWORK, INFO )

There are also routines that I just cannot find. For example:

OLD T3D CODE CALL:

          CALL PCVREDISTR(ICNTXT,'C','D',0,NEQ,NB,VIN(1,NUM),'R','R',0,
     >                    WRK)

SIMILAR CODE CALL:

      SUBROUTINE PDVREDISTR( DIR1, DIAG1, K1, N, NB, X,
     $     DIR2, DIAG2, K2, WORK, COMM )

Any comments would be appreciated. These don't even look like LAPACK calls to
me....

Charles

--
Charles D. Norton, Ph.D
Principal Member of Technical Staff

NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology MS 169-315
4800 Oak Grove Drive, Pasadena, CA 91109-8099
Tel: 818-393-3920 Fax: 818-393-3405

All personal and professional opinions presented herein are my
Own and do not, in any way, represent the opinion or policy of JPL