ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] Information about PBLAS

*Hi! My name is Miguel Angel Cano, I'm studying Computer Systems Engineering
in the University of Sevilla (Spain), but this semester I'm Erasmus student
in Volos, Greece (in the University of Thessaly) and in one of my subjects,
"Parallel and Distributed Computing"**  I've to do a project about BLAS in
the parallel programming, and searching by Internet I found your website,
where you talk about PBLAS and I thought that may be you could lend me some
information or material and I would be very grateful. Moreover, say that
right now we're installing a new cluster in our labs and is because of that,
that this subject this year is specially interesting.

Thank you so much*