ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] problem while compiling blacs examples

Yo-Yo
please refer to http://www.netlib.org/blacs/blacs_errata.html#g77
This is a known issue with g77.
SIncerely
Julie
On Nov 17, 2008, at 10:03 PM, Q(o-o) wrote:

Hello,

      I recently installed BLACS(mpiblacs), there was no trouble while I
installed BLACS and compiled tester. But when I wanted to compile a
source file(e.g.blacstest.f,which is in the TEST file), I met a lot
of problems.
      My OS is LINUX, and using MPI.
      The error and my Bmake.inc is in the attachment.
Very Very thanks!
      yo-yo
Scalapack mailing list
Scalapack@Domain.Removed