ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] BLACS and BLAS copyright

Jose

"ScaLAPACK and BLACS are freely-available software packages. They are
available from netlib via anonymous ftp and the World Wide Web at
http://www.netlib.org/scalapack
  <http://www.netlib.org/scalapack>. Thus, it can be included in
commercial software packages (and has been). We only ask that proper
credit be given to the authors.
Like all software, it is copyrighted. It is not trademarked, but we do
ask the following:
If you modify the source for these routines we ask that you change the
name of the routine and comment the changes made to the original.
We will gladly answer any questions regarding the software. If a
modification is done, however, it is the responsibility of the person
who modified the routine to provide support."

Here is the COPYING information: http://www.netlib.org/scalapack/COPYING

The reference BLAS is now in the public domain

Sincelery,
Julie