ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] Need Help on ScaLapack testing error.

Dear All,
        I  built a ScaLaPACK (version 1.8) on an Intel X86_64 LINUX
machine.  I used "F77=mpif90" and "cc=mpicc" to compile and linked with
Intel MKL library (/opt/intel/Compiler/11.0/069/mkl/lib/em64t).
        The build was successed and with no error indicated.  However, I
run the test "xsdblu" and "xcbrd" via "mpirun -np4 ./xsdblu" and  "mpirun
-np4 ./xcbrd".

        The xsdblu test runs and produces the following result:

                Finished     36 tests, with the following results:
                        24 tests completed and passed residual checks.
                         0 tests completed and failed residual checks.
                        12 tests skipped because of illegal input values.

        And the xcbrd runs and produces the following result:
                Finished  64 tests, with the following results:
                        28 tests completed and passed residual checks.
                        36 tests completed and failed residual checks.
                        0 tests skipped because of illegal input values.

        (See enclosed output file scalapack-test-output-1.8.txt.)

        Could you help me to find out what is wrong and where and how to
correct the problem(s)?  Please let me know what information you might
need.

        Thanks in advance.

        Puenlap Lee,
        Bull Information System.