ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] Scalapack usage

Dear developers,
   I am student of University of Technology Brno Czech Republic. I am
trying to compose and run debian cluster with mpi support (will use
openMPI). I would like use scalapack as benchmark and measure
performance whole cluster (3 nodes -  CPU i386 architecture ). Is there
any easy way to run benchmark test with scalapack installed from source
package available from debian repositories? For example :

scalapack-doc
scalapack-mpich-dev
scalapack-pvm-test
scalapack1-mpich
scalapack-lam-dev
scalapack-mpich-test
scalapack-test-common
scalapack1-pvm
scalapack-lam-test
scalapack-pvm-dev
scalapack1-lam

or I have to install BLAS (alternativ. ATLAS) VSIPL and MPI.

btw: ATLAS is also in debian repositories.

Best regards Martin Cech.