ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] Compiling OOC LAPACK for Windows

Sola,
We do not support OOC LAPACK for Windows.
Windows provided its own MPI implementation, and you can also find
version of MPICH2. (LAPACK does not need MPI)
If it is ScaLAPACK that you want, it is available under Windows
http://icl.cs.utk.edu/lapack-for-windows/VisualStudio_install.html
If you want to go with Windows, I will strongly advise you to go with
native Windows packages  and not cygwin packages.
If you do not much care about your OS, get Linux on a machine, and
everything should be really easy to install.

Sincerly
Julie