ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] Problems

 Hello,
I would like to install LAPACK and BLAS librairies in my computer with LINUX
platform to be used for WRFDA.
So, i need to install ATLAS so that i optimized the librairies; but when doing
it i gor some problems.
I don't know how to fill properly the make.inc's file (ARCH, ......) and the
first step when instaling ATLAS.
I already have downloaded the lapack3.2.1 and atlas 9.14.
I read the user's guide

Pascal MOUDI IGRI
Ph-D Student at the
Laboratory of Environmental Modeling and Atmospheric Physic (LEMAP)
Faculty of Science
University of Yaounde I, Cameroun
and National Advanced training School for Technical Education,
Electricity Engeneering, Douala
Tel:+237 75 32 58 52