ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] Problems

Do you want ScaLAPACK or LAPACK? you sent your email to the ScaLAPACK
mailing list.

For LAPACK, in the just replaced
BLASLIB      = ../../blas$(PLAT).a
BLASLIB      = -L$(WHERE_IS_ATLAS) -lf77blas -latlas

WHERE_IS_ATLAS has to be replaced by the path where ATLAS library is

Type make, and here you go.

For ScaLAPACK, fell free to use the installer available on the website.