ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] Problems

Pascal,
Do you want ScaLAPACK or LAPACK? you sent your email to the ScaLAPACK
mailing list.

For LAPACK, in the make.inc just replaced
BLASLIB      = ../../blas$(PLAT).a
by
BLASLIB      = -L$(WHERE_IS_ATLAS) -lf77blas -latlas

WHERE_IS_ATLAS has to be replaced by the path where ATLAS library is
installed

Type make, and here you go.

For ScaLAPACK, fell free to use the installer available on the website.