ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] Process Grid Shape Trouble

This is indeed baffling (as you put it). There is not much reason for a
ScaLAPACK code to perform correctly on a given machine and to perform
incorrectly on another one. Moreover if you managed to get the incorrect
installation to correctly work from time to time. A suggestion is to try a
different MPI ... I am not at all convinced that this will change the
problem but I have no other suggestion.
--j