ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] Help. compilation errors

Eric,
Could you try to use the scalapack-installer for a quick and
successful install.
It can be found at http://www.netlib.org/scalapack/
Also please attach the complete error message in case of problem that
would be easier for us to help you.
Sincerely.
Julie

On Oct 15, 2009, at 6:35 AM, <eabavare@Domain.Removed> wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am trying to compile ScaLAPACK our Linux machine using openmpi.  We
have encountered this error message and do not know how to solve it.
copy.o   \
      slatms.o slagge.o slagsy.o slarot.o slatm1.o slaran.o slarnd.o
make[2]: execvp: icopy.o: Permission denied
make[2]: *** [single] Error 127
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/eabavare/SCALAPACK/TOOLS/LAPACK'
make[1]: *** [slapackaux] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/eabavare/SCALAPACK/TOOLS'
make: *** [toolslib] Error 2

Could you kindly help us to fix it?

Thank you very much.

Eric