ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] Help. compilation errors

Could you try to use the scalapack-installer for a quick and
successful install.
It can be found at
Also please attach the complete error message in case of problem that
would be easier for us to help you.

On Oct 15, 2009, at 6:35 AM, <eabavare@Domain.Removed> wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am trying to compile ScaLAPACK our Linux machine using openmpi.  We
have encountered this error message and do not know how to solve it.
copy.o   \
      slatms.o slagge.o slagsy.o slarot.o slatm1.o slaran.o slarnd.o
make[2]: execvp: icopy.o: Permission denied
make[2]: *** [single] Error 127
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/eabavare/SCALAPACK/TOOLS/LAPACK'
make[1]: *** [slapackaux] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/eabavare/SCALAPACK/TOOLS'
make: *** [toolslib] Error 2

Could you kindly help us to fix it?

Thank you very much.

Scalapack mailing list