ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] compiling problem

To install BLACS and ScaLAPACK, please use the installer. It is
available at
Its usage is pretty straight-forward, and a README is available at
Julie Langou
On Oct 21, 2009, at 12:59 PM, Chen, Zhifan wrote:

Dear Sir:
     I down load the scalapack 1.8 from netlib. I copied the
SLmake.LINUX to the Before I have installed BLACS
library. I edited the file and type make. I got error
message : No rule to make ?single? stop.
I checked Makefile. There is no definition for single, double etc.
Should I copy them from some where?

Zhifan Chen
Clark Atlanta University
Scalapack mailing list