ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] Netlib parallel package - ScaLAPACK (ExxonMobil)

I am a Contract Analyst from ExxonMobil, I have a request for Netlib
parallel package v 1.7. I have been researching and found I License
Agreement ( I have attached in this e-mail), is these the license that will
rule this application?
Is this software an open source? Does it have an ECCN number?
Looking forward to an answer. Thanks in advance.

 Regards,

 Dalton Luis Scremin Jr

 CA, Contract Administration-SA

 Global Strategic Services/Software Services

 ExxonMobil BSC Brasil Ltda.

 Phone number (+55 41) 3259-8580 (A2W 302-8580)

 Fax number:(+55 41) 2102-9944

 Email: dalton.l.scremin@Domain.Removed