ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] Netlib parallel package - ScaLAPACK (ExxonMobil

Dalton,
You have the correct copyright file.
Here?s what we say:
ScaLAPACK and LAPACK are freely-available software packages. They are
available from netlib via anonymous ftp and the World Wide Web at
http://www.netlib.org/scalapack
  and http://www.netlib.org/lapack. Thus, they can be included in
commercial software packages (and has been). We only ask that proper
credit be given to the authors.
Like all software, it is copyrighted. It is not trademarked, but we do
ask the following:
If you modify the source for these routines we ask that you change the
name of the routine and comment the changes made to the original.

ScaLAPACK and LAPACK have a BSD like license, see
http://www.opensource.org/licenses/bsd-license.php

There is a FAQ at http://www.netlib.org/lapack/faq.html
Hope this helps,
Julie