ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] Disjoint Grids

Hello
please look at:
http://icl.cs.utk.edu/lapack-forum/viewtopic.php?t=136
--julien.

On Wed, 2 Dec 2009, Arnout Boelens wrote:

Dear sir/madam,

In the documentation it is mentioned that it is possible to setup
disjoint grids using the BLACS. However, I cannot find any information
on how to actually do this on either the ScaLAPACK User Forum or by just
googling "blacs disjoint grids". Could you tell me where I could find
more information on how to implement disjoint grids? Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Arnout Boelens