ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] next ScaLAPACK - missing PDSYGVD, PDSYEVR, etc.

Hi,

This question must get asked a lot and I do not wish to be annoying:

When is the next release of ScaLAPACK? And will it include:

PDSYGVD, D&C for generalized eigenvalue problem
PDSYEVR, MR^3 for standard eigenvalue problem
PDSYGVR, MR^3 for generalized eigenvalue problem

Also, I know that ScaLAPACK uses the 2D block-cyclic distribution, but is
there anyway to get irregular distributions like those supported in SRUMMA?
http://hpc.pnl.gov/projects/srumma/cf06.pdf

I frequently get away with 2D block distribution for PDGEMM operations (details
can be provided). But having irregular distributions, would seem to be
currently impossible.

Nichols A. Romero, Ph.D.
Argonne Leadership Computing Facility
Argonne National Laboratory