ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] next ScaLAPACK - missing PDSYGVD, PDSYEVR, etc.

PDSYEVR is there. We did not release it yet but it works fine. Do you want
it? We have distributed to few individuals already. The code has been
written by Christof Voemel. We are missing time to add some TESTING and
then we can release. People have tried and were satisfied. The interface
is about the same as other PDSEYVx.

For the generalized symmetric eigenvalue problem PDSYGVD and PDSYGVR, (I
know it sounds a joke) but it's not too hard to do oneself ...
    PDPOTRF
    PDSYNGST
    PDSYEV (which ever PDSYEV, PDSYEVX, PDSYEVD, PDSYEVR)
    PDTRSM
done. Look at PDSYGVX. This is in the todo list since a while sorry about
that.

Can you describe the type of application that would need these routines?
That might motivate sme of us to spend the time writing the drivers.

Best wishes,
Julien