ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] ScaLAPACK: PSLACP3 suggestion

I think PDGEADD operates in the same context and PDGEMR2D operates
across different contexts.

I think PDGEADD has the capability of the proposed PSLACP4.

Julien Langou wrote:
Hello Alex, I think, as a general rule, we are all in favor of
collaboration and contribution. In particular anything that improves the
ease of use of ScaLAPACK is welcome. This said, your proposed PDLACP4
looks close to the PDGEMR2D routine in the REDIST directory. What is the
difference? (I just went over the routines quickly.) Best wishes, Julien.