ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] Installer 0.96 problem: Missing required environmental varia

Morris,
It is a problem of installation of your MVAPITCH.
This is most likely a user setup issue for mvapich; the documentation for that
package should describe the run time set up and requirements.
Googling "Missing required environment variable: MPIRUN_RANK"  gives many many
interesting links.
If you cannot fix your installation problem , you can try to take a look at
openmpi that has a smooth installation. (http://www.open-mpi.org/)
Regards,
Julie Langou