ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] LDLt factorization

Hello David,

There is no LDLT in ScaLAPACK at this point. If we were to start, we would
probably start with ZHETRF (Hermitian indefinite) as opposed to ZSYTRF
(complex symmetric) but both would probably come at the same time.

There is increasing pressure on us to provide such a functionnality,
thanks for letting us know and adding to the pressure!

I believe you can still use PZGETRF (general complex matrix). This double
the time and double the memory requirement but at least provide the answer
in a (weakly) scalable way.

Best wishes,
Julien.