ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] error from Cblacs2sys_handle

Hello Nichols,

I can personnally not really help you. You have done everything right as
far as I can tell, it is possible there is a problem somewhere in the
BLACS, or as you suggest the lack of BLACS grid exit is screwing
everything up. If you can find the problem, please let us know. That'll be
great.

I have the same kind of driver that maps an MPI communicator to a BLACS
context. My code looks about the same as yours. But I do not exerce it
that much. Most of the time, my MPI communicator is mpi_comm_world.

Julien.