ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] "ScaLAPACK FAQ" translation

Thank you Amanda
A link has been added on
Julie Langou
On Aug 13, 2010, at 10:38 AM, Amanda Lynn wrote:

julie langou wrote:

Amanda, this is fine.
Julie Langou
On Aug 10, 2010, at 10:54 PM, Amanda Lynn wrote:

I want to translate 'ScaLAPACK FAQ'
( to Belorussian language,
which is my mother tongue.

When I"ll be done I'm gonna send to you a link to the article. Is it ok
with you, don't you mind?
Amanda Lynn

Scalapack mailing list
Hi Julie,

Thanks for the article, was a pleasure to translate it! I've been translating
all kinds of web related stuff for ages and your's is kinda fresh and related
to my professional interests.

I posted my Belorussian translation on page If you don't mind can you publish a link
with a text

href="";>PC</a> or whatever you feel is appropriate.

Amanda Lynn