ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] REPEATABLE SUM TEST failure

David,
Try with the scalapack installer available form netlib.org/scalapack.
If this still does not work, try to set TRANSCOMM to -DUseMpi2
Sincerely,
Julie
On Feb 9, 2011, at 6:31 PM, David Day wrote:

Hi,
I have been given the task of figuring out how to build Scalapack and
BLACS on general platforms.  I started out by trying to build the BLACS
on my workstation,
[dmday at bandar BLACS]$ arch
x86_64

[dmday at bandar BLACS]$ mpirun --version
mpirun (Open MPI) 1.4.2

Changes to Bmake.inc:
   MPIdir = /usr/local/openmpi-1.4.2
   MPILIBdir =
   MPILIB =
   INTFACE = -DAdd_
#  TRANSCOMM = -DCSameF77
   F77            = mpif7
   CC             = mpicc

I'm not defining TRANSCOMM.  The libraries are built
successfully.
The tester compiles and links.
However the tests
mpirun -np 4 xFbtest_MPI-LINUX-0
mpirun -np 4 xCbtest_MPI-LINUX-0
mpirun --mca btl sm,self -np 4 xFbtest_MPI-LINUX-0

all hang during the RUNNING REPEATABLE SUM TEST.

How do you suggest that I proceed?
Sincerely,
David Day