ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] Error

Dear Viviane,
Please use the scalapack installer available at
and let me know if the install goes fine.
On Aug 11, 2011, at 12:49 PM, Viviane Linck Lara wrote:

I am having my master degree in an University of Brazil (PUC-RS). And I need
the BLACS to do some tests. However, I?m trying to install the BLACS and I?m
having some difficulties.
I?m attaching a file with the errors and other with the bmake.
I don?t know what i?m doing wrong. Do you Know?

Viviane Linck Lara

/* Viviane Linck Lara */

Scalapack mailing list