ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] Error

I would like to get the output of the Scalapack Installer, please.
The scalapack installer installs BLACS and ScaLAPACK at the same time.
You should not have to play with or
Thank you
On Aug 15, 2011, at 12:18 PM, Viviane Linck Lara wrote:

Dear Julie

I already installed the scalapack and I have the same problem. Because of
this, I thought the cause of the problem was the BLACS.
I?m attaching a file with the errors when I do the "make example".