ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] ScaLAPACK 2.0.0 problem compiling using scalapack_installer

Hello again, ScaLAPACK team!

I wanted to compile ScaLAPACK 2.0.0 and ran into the following error:
No such file or directory

(Full log file attached)

It seems to me, that there is a part in the Makefile for the BLACS part
of scalapack, where an absolute path (I tried with --prefix and without,
but it fails nontheless) is inserted, but always "prefixed" with ../..
(BLACS/SRC/Makefile ll. 72f)