ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] ScaLAPACK 2.0.0 problem compiling using scalapack_installer

Dear Moritz,
Are you using the latest version of the installer? 1.0.0
could you also send me you command?
Thank you
On Jan 11, 2012, at 3:37 AM, Moritz Schlarb wrote:

Hello again, ScaLAPACK team!

I wanted to compile ScaLAPACK 2.0.0 and ran into the following error:
 No such file or directory

(Full log file attached)

It seems to me, that there is a part in the Makefile for the BLACS part of
scalapack, where an absolute path (I tried with --prefix and without, but it
fails nontheless) is inserted, but always "prefixed" with ../..
(BLACS/SRC/Makefile ll. 72f)

Scalapack mailing list