ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] Question about pdgbtrf code

Hello Sir/Madam,

 I recently did some work on analyzing the
communication costs of band solvers and within that work looked over the
ScaLAPACK pdgbtrf code also. However I was not able to easily find in the
LAPACK/ScaLAPACK working notes the reference to the paper that the code was
written from or a name/contact for the code writer; I was wondering if I
could get a pointer in the right direction either to a paper/report where
the algorithm is described or the contact information for the code writer.
Thank you for your help,

Razvan Carbunescu