ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] Question about pdgbtrf code

Dear Razvan,
Did you check out the lawns:
You will find many publications on parallel solvers in ScaLAPACK.

On Jan 17, 2012, at 10:47 AM, Mr. Razvan Corneliu Carbunescu wrote:

Hello Sir/Madam,

        I recently did some work on analyzing the communication costs of
band solvers and within that work looked over the ScaLAPACK pdgbtrf code
also. However I was not able to easily find in the LAPACK/ScaLAPACK working
notes the reference to the paper that the code was written from or a
name/contact for the code writer; I was wondering if I could get a pointer in
the right direction either to a paper/report where the algorithm is described
or the contact information for the code writer. Thank you for your help,

Razvan Carbunescu

Scalapack mailing list