ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] Question about pdgbtrf code

Hi Razvan,

I think the work in ScaLAPACK was mostly done by Andrew Cleary. See his two
papers in Europar 97 and Europar 99 about the subject.
Peter Arbenz might be a good point of contact as well. The two recent work I am
aware about on banded parallel distributed solver is from Polizzi
and Sameh (SPIKE) and Mikkelsen and Kagstrom.