ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] CROT and ZROT

I [ .. ] forgot to CC the mailing list. Rodney

Begin forwarded message:

From: "James, Rodney" <RODNEY.JAMES@Domain.Removed>
Subject: Re: [Scalapack] CROT and ZROT
Date: March 2, 2012 7:30:31 AM MST
To: Akira Satou <a-satou@Domain.Removed>

Hi Akira,

Thanks for pointing this out.  We actually fixed this bug in late January;
the new code is in the scalapack SVN repository, and will be included in the
next release.

I agree that a complex version of the parallel QR code would be really nice
to have.  We have been discussing when and how to get this done, but have no
definite schedule yet.  Hopefully we will get to it by this summer...

Rodney James