discuss how we can get this done.

Regards,

Rodney James

On Mar 2, 2012, at 11:41 AM, Deaglan O Halligan wrote:

Julien,

I have had semi-completed versions of these routines for some time, but I was
waiting for the new PCLAHQR to be available, which I am aware is available
with the latest release. Time permitting, I'd like to try putting the new
PCLAHQR in my drivers, and would be willing to work with anyone who is
interested.

Deaglan Halligan

----- Original Message -----
From: Julien Langou <Julien.Langou@Domain.Removed>
To: scalapack@Domain.Removed
Sent: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 11:36:52 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [Scalapack] CROT and ZROT

I [ .. ] forgot to CC the mailing list. Rodney

Begin forwarded message:

From: "James, Rodney" <RODNEY.JAMES@Domain.Removed>
Date: March 2, 2012 7:30:31 AM MST
To: Akira Satou <a-satou@Domain.Removed>

Hi Akira,

Thanks for pointing this out.  We actually fixed this bug in late January;
the new code is in the scalapack SVN repository, and will be included in
the next release.

I agree that a complex version of the parallel QR code would be really nice
to have.  We have been discussing when and how to get this done, but have
no definite schedule yet.  Hopefully we will get to it by this summer...

Rodney James