ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] ask help about how to use scalapack in C/C++ program on MPI

   i plan to do eigenvalue   decomposition ,written in C/C++ programming
language within one MPI communication group.
   *Thankfully*,  i found than scalpack maybe helpful. i did some try,  but
i still don't know how to use it .would you please  tell me how to install
and how to call the routines in my C code.

    i downloaded and MAKE the BLAS, then point the BLASlib in CBLAS and
lapack,  make   CBLAS and lapack seperately. then copy the libblas.a and
liblapack.a to  scalapack directory.