ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] failing test cases of scalapack

Hi Julie,

thanks for reply.
I got scalapack now running on my laptop. I will speak with our comp.
administrator about the previous problem.

Thanks,

Tomas

Quoting julie langou <julie@Domain.Removed>:

Hi Tomas,
Sorry for the late answer
you need to use the mpirun or mpiexec command.
The synthax will depend on the MPI that you are using.
You need to read some documentation about how to use your MPI and
especially how to specify/start the node where you want to run.

but the command should be something like:
mpirun -np 4 /xCbtest

np means number of processors.

Hope it helps
Julie