ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] BLACS testing issue

I started running the BLACS tests in the Fedora blacs package build.  The test
would hang on 32-bit intel hardware, apparently due to a buggy SLAMCH in
BLACS/TESTING/tools.f.  Replacing that by linking to the current lapack
library fixed it.

Going forward, how would BLACS prefer to fix this upstream?  By linking with
lapack or by updating the routins in tools.f?

It this project still alive?  I haven't seen an update since 1997.

HTH,
  Orion

--
Orion Poplawski