ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] A question in using scalapack

Hello:
   I'm a researcher who is using the scalapack for parallel computing. I
distributed the input to all the process. And finishing my computation
using pdgesv.f.  And After that, the output is stored discretely among the
processes.  Since the output should be updated on all the processes in
order for the further computation. I'm wondering how to gather those
outputs among the processes and store the outputs into a single matrix?
Thank you

--
Li Xiao
University of California, Irvine