ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] Query regarding timing info. for SCALAPACK

Hello:

I am new to SCALAPACK and was trying to run the code for LTR (Lower
Triangular Matrix). I was trying to understand the following:
1) How do I estimate the MFLOPS value for a given problem size N?
2) How do I estimate the memory requirement?
3) How do I estimate the time required to execute the code for a given N?
4) Is there any thumb-rule to set NB, P x Q for FDR - IB interconnect on
Intel platform?

Kindly help me with the above information.

Warm regards,
Joe D'Silva