ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] Lapack/Scalapack forum account activation

Dear developers,

my name is Christopher Bignamini and I have a problem with the activation
of my account for the Lapack/Scalapack forum. I hope that I am using the
correct email address for asking about this kind of problems, otherwise I
apologize for my mistake.

In case you can help me, my account username is Christopher23 while my mail
address is christopher.bignamini@Domain.Removed. I have followed the activation
procedure but I have not received the activation mail. My username and mail
address, however, seems to be already in use.

Many thanks in advance for your attention.

Best regards

Christopher Bignamini