ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] Executing Cholesky Factorization with Scalapack

Dear sir/madam,

I would like to execute the Cholesky algorithm using the MPI framework.
I am trying to do this by using the Scalapack software package. I have
install it using the Scalapack installer as well as I have executed
some examples from the TESTING folder successfully. The problem is that
I can't find any executable for Cholesky in the TESTING folder. Also, I
have tried to call the PDPBTRF function from a Fortran program but I am
not sure about its input/output arguments.

Can you help me please?

Kind Regards,
George Matheou (MSc)
University of Cyprus