ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] ScaLAPACK Installation Issue

Dear Brian,
The ScaLAPACK installer is looking for your BLAS and LAPACK library, you need
to point to the library file, not the directory, for BLAS and for LAPACK using
blaslib and lapacklib variables
What was the problem with the ??downall?? I can help with the link
Just let me know
Julie

On Nov 13, 2014, at 7:42 PM, Weston, Brian Thomas <weston8@Domain.Removed>