ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] Scalapack shared libraries?

Dear Carlos,
Unfortunately the ScaLAPACK installer was not designed to handle shared
libraries.
Since ScaLAPACK 2.0.2 we provide cmake shared library support.
Just download the scalapack library at http://www.netlib.org/scalapack/ and
cmake at http://www.cmake.org
Open the CMAKE GUI, select your ScaLAPACK library folder as source, create
another folder for your build and click configure, make sure to check the
options needed (shared libraries for example).
Do not hesitate if you have questions
Sincerely,
Julie

On Nov 22, 2014, at 2:32 PM, Carlos Arg?ez Garc?a <carlos@Domain.Removed>