<mailto:scalapack@Domain.Removed> (just reply to my email )
Sincerely,
Julie
On May 5, 2015, at 12:42 PM, Susini de Silva <susini86@Domain.Removed> wrote:

Hi!

This is a question regarding implementation of Scalapack on an algorithm that
currently runs correctly using Lapack.

I have been spending a good amount of time editing this very large code that
uses multiple LAPACK calls to use corresponding scalapack calls instead. I'm
making sure the operand arrays are distributed, array descriptors are used
before every call. However the final output of the Scalapack version of my
code turned out to be significantly different from the final output of Lapack
version. So I decided to cross compare the outputs after every
Lapack/Scalapack call. I do see a slight difference. Is this possible? Has
anyone seen this issue before, or do you know why this could happen?

Please, I'm at a dead-end at the moment  :shock: , and any
comments/suggestions would be greatly helpful!

I just made an account on Lapack User Forums and tried to post this. However
it was flagged as spam even before I submitted it. I'd be really grateful if
you can help me with this, or direct me to the right resources.

Thanks!
Suzy