ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] question on Scalapack / Magma

Stan and the scalapack team, please forgive me for this ignorant question.
Can Scalapack leverage Magma to take advantage of GPUs on a hybrid cluster?
What is the best way to gpu enable scalapack?

My follow on question is what CPU+GPU combinations are of interest.
Right now I?m thinking both X86-64 + GPU and Power + GPU

Thanks for any insights - Duncan

contain
confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by