ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] [ScaLAPACK installation on Mac OS X]

Dear Madam or Sir,

I?m experiencing a problem trying to install ScaLAPACK onto Mac OS X using the
Python installer script (1.0.2). I?m unable to point the script to my ATLAS
library located in /opt/local/lib/libatlas.a. Please find an installation log
and a wrapper bash scrip attached. I would appreciate any guidance or help in
resolving this issue. Thank you.

?
Best wishes,
Maksims

Maksims Abalenkovs ~
m.abalenkovs@Domain.Removed<mailto:m.abalenkovs@Domain.Removed>
The University of Manchester ~ Alan Turing Building 2.117
+44 161 27 50177 ~ Skype: maxim.abalenkov