ScaLAPACK Archives

[Scalapack] [ScaLAPACK installation on Mac OS X]

Dear Maksims,
indeed, ATLAS has some issue passing our BLAS check test - See
https://icl.cs.utk.edu/lapack-forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=792
<https://icl.cs.utk.edu/lapack-forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=792>
you do not have to use the ScaLAPACK installer with ATLAS to use ScaLAPACK with
ATLAS after. You can generate your library with the Ref BLAS.
Could you please try the ScaLAPACK installer with the Reference BLAS?
Once it succeeds, go to the build / scalapack / EXAMPLE folder and type make.
It should generate the examples.
From there, retype the linking sequence with your ALTAS  library instead of Ref
Blas. If it is working, you can use ScaLAPACK library without any issue.
Note on MacOS X, you can use the accelerate framework (ATLAS for Mac) To link,
just use: "-framework Accelerate?
Hope it helps
Julie
On Jul 28, 2015, at 9:36 AM, Maksims Abalenkovs <m.abalenkovs@Domain.Removed>