Biulding error...

Post here if you are having problem installing LAPACK on a Windows machine

Biulding error...

Postby amundsen » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:18 am

Hello,

I am trying to build LAPACK for Windowss 64 bits with cmake-gui. I am a complete newbie with CMake.

I have this error message:

Setting build type to 'Release' as none was specified.
CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to "MinGW Makefiles". CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set. You probably need to select a different build tool.
CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to "MinGW Makefiles". CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set. You probably need to select a different build tool.
CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may be not be built correctly.
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_Fortran_COMPILER_ENV_VAR
CMake Error: Could not find cmake module file: C:/Users/xxxxx²x²/Downloads/Spatialisation/Binaural/Complements_pour_Hedrot/lapack-build/CMakeFiles/2.8.12.2/CMakeFortranCompiler.cmake
Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

I have CMake 2.8.12.2.
MinGW-W64 is installed with following parameters:
* Version: 7.1.0
* Architecture: x86_64
* Threads: win-32
* Exception: seh
* Build revision: 0
MinGW-w64's bin folder is in the path.

C++ compiler is set as this: C:/Program Files/mingw-w64/x86_64-7.1.0-win32-seh-rt_v5-rev0/mingw64/bin/c++.exe
C compiler is set to this: C:/Program Files/mingw-w64/x86_64-7.1.0-win32-seh-rt_v5-rev0/mingw64/bin/gcc.exe
Fortran compiler is set to this: C:/Program Files/mingw-w64/x86_64-7.1.0-win32-seh-rt_v5-rev0/mingw64/bin/gfortran.exe

So, what's wrong??? :x :x :x

Any help would be highly appreciated.
amundsen

Return to Windows