problem compiling with open-mpi

Post here if you have some questions about the ScaLAPACK installer

problem compiling with open-mpi

Postby alchemroz » Thu May 31, 2012 7:06 am

Dear Support,
I'm trying to compile with your setup.py on a fedora 15, 32-bit and I'm using openmpi and atlas library as provided from the automatic package manager yum, I find the following error that I don't understand, see that the library libmpi_f90.so.1 is correctly located in /usr/lib/openmpi/lib/libmpi_f90.so.1:

sudo ./setup.py --prefix=/home/roz-mobile/Scaricati/scalapack_installer_1.0.2 --mpibindir=/usr/lib/openmpi/bin --mpicc=/usr/lib/openmpi/bin/mpicc --mpif90=/usr/lib/openmpi/bin/mpif90 --mpirun=/usr/lib/openmpi/bin/mpirun --mpiincdir=/usr/include/openmpi-i386 --blaslib="/usr/lib/atlas/libatlas.so.3 /usr/lib/atlas/libcblas.so.3 /usr/lib/atlas/libf77blas.so.3 /usr/lib/atlas/libptcblas.so.3 /usr/lib/atlas/libptf77blas.so.3" --lapacklib="/usr/lib/atlas/libclapack.so.3 /usr/lib/atlas/liblapack.so.3"

Setting up the framework
ScaLAPACK installer version (1, 0, 2)
MPI bin dir is /usr/lib/openmpi/bin
mpicc is /usr/lib/openmpi/bin/mpicc
mpif90 is /usr/lib/openmpi/bin/mpif90
mpirun is /usr/lib/openmpi/bin/mpirun
MPI include dir is /usr/include/openmpi-i386
Install directory is... /home/roz-mobile/Scaricati/scalapack_installer_1.0.2
Build directory is... /home/roz-mobile/Scaricati/scalapack_installer_1.0.2/build
BLAS library is... /usr/lib/atlas/libatlas.so.3 /usr/lib/atlas/libcblas.so.3 /usr/lib/atlas/libf77blas.so.3 /usr/lib/atlas/libptcblas.so.3 /usr/lib/atlas/libptf77blas.so.3
LAPACK library is... /usr/lib/atlas/libclapack.so.3 /usr/lib/atlas/liblapack.so.3
Checking if mpicc works... yes
Checking if mpirun works... yes
Checking if mpif90 works... yes
Setting Fortran mangling...

COMMON: in set_mangling: cannot run xintface
error is:
/home/roz-mobile/Scaricati/scalapack_installer_1.0.2/build/xintface: error while loading shared libraries: libmpi_f90.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Kindly Could Anyone help me ?
Thank you,
Simone
alchemroz

Re: problem compiling with open-mpi

Postby admin » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:44 am

Could you try to compile scalapack directly via the SLmake.inc and let us know if you still have errors.
admin
Site Admin

Return to ScaLAPACK installer