Open discussion regarding features, bugs, issues, vendors, etc.
i download a prebuilt library lapack_linu.a , and i solve aa simple problems solving a simple linear equation systems , my code is named dp.f. and i put dp.f and lapack_linux.a under the same directory.
i use command
f77 dp.f lapack_linux.a
but it gives me the following error
"undefined reference to dgesv"
dgesv is a drive routine in the lapack.
show what is the reason
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:59 am
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:54 am
I am not sure that post will help.
dgesv should be in the lapack library
- do you use the same compiler for building lapack and comiling dp?
- try to do an 'nm lapack_linux.a | grep -i dgesv' and see what 's in there.
- Posts: 763
- Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:32 pm
- Location: Denver, CO, USA
Return to User Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest