How install CLAPACK in windows system

Open discussion regarding features, bugs, issues, vendors, etc.

How install CLAPACK in windows system

Postby bassabo » Fri May 26, 2006 5:03 am

Hello everybody,

I don't speak English very well so you have to make some effort to understand me.

I work in research institute in France and i have to use some operation for matrices.

I work with Visual C++ 6 and i found in the Web the CLAPACK library. It seems very well but i don't know how to install it in windows system in order to use it with VC++.

I have read manuals but there it's not clear. It will be great If you have a manual in french.

Thanks.
bassabo

Postby bassabo » Fri May 26, 2006 8:07 am

No one have a solution for my problem :cry:

It will be a week that i am in front of my computer doing nothing.

Help, Help,...
bassabo

Postby rafael » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:28 pm

download from http://www.netlib.org/clapack/index.html the file CLAw32.zip. You can use the compiled library included in this file just adding it as an external library into ur Vcc project..
or you can have a little more fun and try to compile the library by yourself from the project.. for more info check readme.claw32 in the same url
rafael

Postby bassabo » Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:32 pm

rafael wrote:download from http://www.netlib.org/clapack/index.html the file CLAw32.zip. You can use the compiled library included in this file just adding it as an external library into ur Vcc project..
or you can have a little more fun and try to compile the library by yourself from the project.. for more info check readme.claw32 in the same url

Thanks.

The problem was resolved. In fact, I had just to compile the library and add it in the projet as you said.

But i have a problem concerning the function dgees that makes a decomposition of schur of general matrices. I tested this function but the result is totally wrong.

Once again thanks.
bassabo

Return to User Discussion